Remove this ad

Mollysarmy

Next Generation Elder

#41 [url]

Jun 3 09 4:43 PM

QUOTE (animal_lover12 @ June 03, 2009 06:15 am)
Okay, well I don't if I will be repeating anyone because it would take way too long to read what people wrote. Okay well First of all, I though it was awesome!!

I have to say my favorite part was with Gilgamesh in the cab, with the piece of paper and the silver tear! I cryed flamelssecret/crying.gif .

I cried too! I also cried at the end when he gave the journal page to Sophie so that she could remind him who she was if/when they meet again.

Aura color: Purple
Aura scent: Maple Syrup

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Michael Scott

Next Generation Elder

#42 [url]

Jun 3 09 6:34 PM

QUOTE (Bellus Stella @ June 03, 2009 12:43 pm)
Wait wait wait! They were sent out pretty far back so that might mean, maybe, that we will get to see characters that were only mentionned in the previous books! flamelssecret/icon_bounce.gif Maybe Scatty and Joan will come across the original twins or some other very powerful elder! I dont have my books here but i would need to check the timeline as to when the fall occurs vs. when Scatty and Joan are!
Quote    Reply   

Bellus Stella

Next Generation Elder

#43 [url]

Jun 3 09 6:58 PM

QUOTE (Michael Scott @ June 03, 2009 02:34 pm)
QUOTE (Bellus Stella @ June 03, 2009 12:43 pm)
Wait wait wait! They were sent out pretty far back so that might mean, maybe,  that we will get to see characters that were only mentionned in the previous books!  flamelssecret/icon_bounce.gif  Maybe Scatty and Joan will come across the original twins or some other very powerful elder! I dont have my books here but i would need to check the timeline as to when the fall occurs vs. when Scatty and Joan are!

A very interesting line of thought...

Michael

flamelssecret/jawdrop.gif Wow! And here i am thinking all my ideas are crazy!

user posted image
If hugs were leaves, I would give you a tree. If life was a planet, I would give you a galaxy. If friendship was life, I would give you mine.
Aura colour: Purple
Aura scent: Watermelon

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#44 [url]

Jun 3 09 7:19 PM

QUOTE (Bellus Stella @ June 03, 2009 01:58 pm)
QUOTE (Michael Scott @ June 03, 2009 02:34 pm)

A very interesting line of thought...

Michael

flamelssecret/jawdrop.gif Wow! And here i am thinking all my ideas are crazy!

well he said it was interesting, he didnt say it was right

plus its not your ideas that are crazy, i think its just you flamelssecret/jawdrop.gif

j/k of course

but in all seriousness, i think it is a distinct possibility that we will meet some "dead" (i use the term lightly) or long since disappeared characters. Me thinks its time to go digging through the books again....

Quote    Reply   

Bellus Stella

Next Generation Elder

#45 [url]

Jun 3 09 7:20 PM

I never said i was right...

Anyways, i need to dig through my books some more!!!

user posted image
If hugs were leaves, I would give you a tree. If life was a planet, I would give you a galaxy. If friendship was life, I would give you mine.
Aura colour: Purple
Aura scent: Watermelon

Quote    Reply   

#46 [url]

Jun 3 09 11:29 PM

I've just finished the Sorceress and...

I LOVED IT!!!
Oh my goodness, where do I begin? It was so action-packed. (Opposite of "Twilight" can I get an Amen to that!) My favorite part was when Shakespeare showed up... I just finished reading "A Midsummer Night's Dream" and that was really cool.
"Lord, what fools these mortals be!" I was honestly laughing while reading this!!! Michael has such a great sense of humor... like in the second book when Saint Germain uses Latin and is like "just because it sounds cool": classic.
Te amo, Michael Scott!!!
Question - How much about Shakespeare that was written in The Sorceress is true? Did he really work with Dee, have twins, etc.
I'm guessing the part about him being alive today is fiction... well you never know!
Perenelle was awesome in this book but if I were her I wouldn't have trusted the Morrigan's sisters. Maybe I'm just not an extremely trusting person... whatever.
Can't wait until the next one comes out!!!
I really hope Gilgamesh gets what he wants and dies... I feel so bad for the guy...

QUOTE (Fuzzbinn @ June 03, 2009 12:56 pm)
QUOTE (budgge @ June 03, 2009 11:00 am)
Anyone have thoughts as to who the Necromancer is?

I think it's Josh. I think that Machiavelli or maybe even Billy the Kid trains him in the next one.

Might be Josh, but I was pretty sure the Josh is Warlock, and Sophie the Enchantress - last two books in the series, so one for each.
Also, if you go to the general book page on Michael's site (http://dillonscott.com./the-alchemyst/books.htm), he has the blurred out covers for the next 3 books. The Necromancer looks blackish/brownish (since Earth is the next element). Not sure if that would relate to characters, but more importantly the Warlock is distinctly gold-colored, (Josh) while the Enchantress is silver. (Sophie). Of course, these could just be place holder pics, but we'll have to wait and see.

Right now I'm leaning towards Billy the Kid.... we don't know too much about him, and if he was made immortal so young, he has to be REALLY good at something... maybe Necromancy?

I think the Necromancer is Machiavelli. Doesn't Flamel tell the twins that he's a necromancer, sometime around the beginning of book 3? Maybe that was Dee. My friend is borrowing the book right now, so I'm not sure.

Please use the edit button instead of posting twice in a row

(from fuzzbinn) Gilgamesh all around was one of my favorite new characters. I thought he was written beautifully and I cried along with Sophie when he gave her the journal page to help him remember her when next they met. When Gilgamesh was training the twins in water magic I believe it was Nicolas (I don't have my book in front of me) who said that his last student flooded the world. Hmmm lots of food for thought there.

^^I agree that Gilgamesh is awesome. Do you think that "flooded the world" is refering to the biblical flood?
Also - do you think that Gilgamesh might be the necromancer? I'm trying to piece together clues!
Does Gilgamesh come up in history at all? I recognize the name from somewhere...

well not so much their own past's (although that is a possibility as well) but the general past. This is where things get confusing, Joan and Scatty are in the past (but what is to come is their future), while in the past joan and scatty might do something maybe for examples sake say they cause a chain of events that leads to the fall of danu talis. Well they never knew it was themselves that caused this to happen until it comes to pass, but they do know that the event occurred. So Joan and Scatty being in the past could be a catalyst for some major event that comes to pass later on and effects the twins and the rest of the characters in the story's future, or their being in the past could be the reason why certain events have happened the way they did to lead to present day. See all very confusing but definitely lots of possibilities there.

Wow this kind of thinking makes my brain hurt! It really all comes down to one thing: do you believe in Fate?
It could be that going back in time would change the present, or that you had gone back in time all along and the present is already like that... okay that's confusing. Time is a complicated thing... I think it is the "fifth elemental magic" - kind of like how it's the fifth dimension. (okay, okay, that's a theory from "A Wrinkle in Time").
Another idea is that a chain of events set off by Joan and Scatty could actually prevent that fall of Danu Talis.... wow.
Except that I don't think they went back quite that far. I think it's like... ice age... or something. Perhaps they'll meet some neanderthals. I can picture Michael having some fun writing about that!!

sorry, this post is getting really really long. I have a lot of thoughts.

Aura colour: deep ocean blue
Scent: unsweetened black tea
user posted image[/URL]

Quote    Reply   

Fuzzbinn

Sorcerer

#47 [url]

Jun 3 09 11:53 PM

QUOTE (flamelfan#1 @ June 03, 2009 11:29 pm)
I think the Necromancer is Machiavelli. Doesn't Flamel tell the twins that he's a necromancer, sometime around the beginning of book 3? Maybe that was Dee. My friend is borrowing the book right now, so I'm not sure.

Pretty sure Machiavelli isn't a Necromancer. Unless you're correct and Nicholas says so in the beginning of book 3 (also lent mine to a friend, so i unfortuantly cant check either), but it seems that MAchiavelli is against Necromancy... see hte end of Book 2, where Dee says that he can alway's reanimate the twins if he kills them, after Machiavelli is injured. Machiavelli seems to protest it quite seriously. He also seems to have some code of nobility and honor, and i don;t feel that based on his charector that Necromancy fits so well. He seems to be more of a scholarly magician then the more sinister Dee, who we know is a Necromancer, and Machiavelli never mentions being able to use or ever is seen using (so far) Necromancy in any way. But we'll just have to wait and see.

Aura Color: Sunset Orange..........Scent: Pomegranate
Fearus the Fuzzbinnus! Cave Fuzzum!
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain."...."It's time to toss the dice."
"I don't want a happy ending. I want more story" - Francis Hardinge, Fly By Night
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#49 [url]

Jun 4 09 1:58 AM

QUOTE (Blazing star @ June 03, 2009 08:21 pm)
I think Billy the kid is the necromancer, since Micheal did say the necromancer would be a character that was introduced in The Sorceress.

i believe he said the necromancer would be introduced by the sorceress not necessarily in it.

Quote    Reply   

#50 [url]

Jun 4 09 3:04 AM

I'm surprised nobody has brought up a discussion on Machiavelli's master yet, after the two major clues given out in this book (or I might have missed something). After reading the two hints, I immediately went to Wikipedia. I don't know what I'd do without you!!

Anyway, I'm placing my bets on Akhenaten. He was one of the most significant pharaohs of that time. Perry talks about the death of king Tut, so that rules him out (unless his death was also faked, but Scatty was there.) Also, it says that Machiavelli's master ruled Egypt, so I'm also ruling out any of the Egyptian gods/goddesses.

And of course I could be totally off my rocker...

user posted image
"Be who you are, what you were, what they see. From eternity's view, tell me which one is me." -Epiphany, TSO
Aura color: GOLD..........Scent: Burning matches

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#51 [url]

Jun 4 09 3:57 AM

QUOTE (Sparticle @ June 03, 2009 07:04 pm)
I'm surprised nobody has brought up a discussion on Machiavelli's master yet, after the two major clues given out in this book (or I might have missed something). After reading the two hints, I immediately went to Wikipedia. I don't know what I'd do without you!!

Anyway, I'm placing my bets on Akhenaten. He was one of the most significant pharaohs of that time. Perry talks about the death of king Tut, so that rules him out (unless his death was also faked, but Scatty was there.) Also, it says that Machiavelli's master ruled Egypt, so I'm also ruling out any of the Egyptian gods/goddesses.

And of course I could be totally off my rocker...

well Basstet was married to his master

MY IDEA FOR THE NECROMANCER
Scott told us we will meet the necromancer in book three and we really only met 3 new imortals that are in the running i dont think its pally just because he strikes me as a fighter not some one who would take the time to learn such a art. and in the Sorceress it said Shakespeare was not trained. so my vote is for Billy the kid just because we really havent seen his powers yet. but honestly i thought that Dee was the Necromancer and Maciovaili was the Magician so what do i know.

user posted image
Aura colour:Deep navy blue..........Aura scent: Burning Grapes
Aqua, Ignis, Terra, Aero, Tempus temporis
"Fools rush in where angels fear to tread"
La verdadera muerte vendrá a ti

Quote    Reply   

#52 [url]

Jun 4 09 5:22 AM

QUOTE (Spacecadet @ June 02, 2009 12:48 pm)
QUOTE (budgge @ June 02, 2009 07:38 am)
QUOTE (Spacecadet @ June 02, 2009 12:31 pm)
QUOTE (budgge)
5. Was that actually The Morrigan the whole time? And just putting on voices? And she did that because she felt bad? and didnt want it getting around that she actually Perenelle Flamel when she could have killed her.

This is actually a very good question... how do we know if we can trust the morrigan (well her sisters) and how do we know the morrigan wont return and pretend to be the others. I think the eyes are the big hint in this case. Im not sure something like that can be faked but this shall remain to be seen. But Im guessing that its not a coincidence that whenever a new character is introduced we are almost always told what color eyes they have, I think some of that is because we are going to find more than a few relatives in the future that we arent expecting right off the bat, and we are also going to see characters like the morrigan with her sisters trapped inside her and this might be a good way to tell the entities apart.

Well the only reason I thought this is because why does everyone think her sisters are dead? I don't actually think they are dead but they are being held captive somewhere by her... We will just have to wait. Another year .. I'm counting down already... 350 days

I dont think they are dead, well not in a complete sense. I think probably their physical bodies no longer exist but their spirits are being held within the morrigan's body. Although I guess its possible there are some empty shells that belong to the sisters, out there somewhere.

[COLOR=ORANGE]Didn't it say that they were sleeping or something? *getting out book* Ah, yes. p. 257 "In the blistered green-skinned face, one red and one yellow eye looked down over the Sorceress and when the black lips moved, the two voices spoke as one. 'Sleeping, perhaps. But not dead.'"

"I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT BOOK. I MUST HAVE IT NOW." Me, when I finished the Sorceress.

Did this refer to the Morrigan's body as sleeping, or Macha and Badb dead?

The book (not the Codex) also said that Macha and Badb were personalities, not people. Then it said they were sisters... I'm getting confused. Finally it said they were imprisoned, cursed, and ENCHANTED (Could she be the Enchantress?) by a curse Morrigan did on them.

I thought the first two books were better. But since I'm reading Shakespeare for a school thing and I was researching the Medieval Ages and the Renaissance this academic year, I thought it was pretty interesting.

I thought Michael kinda overdid it when Morrigan/Macha and Badb HUGGED Perenelle.

I looked up Billy the Kid on wikipedia (it seems like a vital source here on this forum... ) and boy does he look ugly... I'm guessing when Machiavelli said "'You still resemble the famous photograph'" it might have been an insult. PS MACHIAVELLI: I HATE YOU. YOU ARE SO MEAN. SCATTY DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE IN THE PLEISTOCENE ERA. And I can't believe you still don't know who Joan is!!!

When Gilgamesh got that arrow in him, he should have told Sophie to not shield him because didn't he want to die?

Does Dee still want to kill Cernunnos?

user posted image

SCATHACH RULES! SCATHACH RULES!

Quote    Reply   

Michael Scott

Next Generation Elder

#53 [url]

Jun 4 09 6:03 AM

QUOTE (flamelfan#1 @ June 03, 2009 11:29 pm)
I've just finished the Sorceress and...

I LOVED IT!!!
Oh my goodness, where do I begin? It was so action-packed. (Opposite of "Twilight" can I get an Amen to that!) My favorite part was when Shakespeare showed up... I just finished reading "A Midsummer Night's Dream" and that was really cool.
"Lord, what fools these mortals be!" I was honestly laughing while reading this!!! Michael has such a great sense of humor... like in the second book when Saint Germain uses Latin and is like "just because it sounds cool": classic.
Te amo, Michael Scott!!!
Question - How much about Shakespeare that was written in The Sorceress is true? Did he really work with Dee, have twins, etc.
I'm guessing the part about him being alive today is fiction... well you never know!
Perenelle was awesome in this book but if I were her I wouldn't have trusted the Morrigan's sisters. Maybe I'm just not an extremely trusting person... whatever.
Can't wait until the next one comes out!!!
I really hope Gilgamesh gets what he wants and dies... I feel so bad for the guy...

QUOTE (Fuzzbinn @ June 03, 2009 12:56 pm)
QUOTE (budgge @ June 03, 2009 11:00 am)
Anyone have thoughts as to who the Necromancer is?

I think it's Josh. I think that Machiavelli or maybe even Billy the Kid trains him in the next one.

Might be Josh, but I was pretty sure the Josh is Warlock, and Sophie the Enchantress - last two books in the series, so one for each.
Also, if you go to the general book page on Michael's site (http://dillonscott.com./the-alchemyst/books.htm), he has the blurred out covers for the next 3 books. The Necromancer looks blackish/brownish (since Earth is the next element). Not sure if that would relate to characters, but more importantly the Warlock is distinctly gold-colored, (Josh) while the Enchantress is silver. (Sophie). Of course, these could just be place holder pics, but we'll have to wait and see.

Right now I'm leaning towards Billy the Kid.... we don't know too much about him, and if he was made immortal so young, he has to be REALLY good at something... maybe Necromancy?

Please use the edit button instead of posting twice in a row

(from fuzzbinn) Gilgamesh all around was one of my favorite new characters. I thought he was written beautifully and I cried along with Sophie when he gave her the journal page to help him remember her when next they met. When Gilgamesh was training the twins in water magic I believe it was Nicolas (I don't have my book in front of me) who said that his last student flooded the world. Hmmm lots of food for thought there.

^^I agree that Gilgamesh is awesome. Do you think that "flooded the world" is refering to the biblical flood?
Also - do you think that Gilgamesh might be the necromancer? I'm trying to piece together clues!
Does Gilgamesh come up in history at all? I recognize the name from somewhere...

well not so much their own past's (although that is a possibility as well) but the general past. This is where things get confusing, Joan and Scatty are in the past (but what is to come is their future), while in the past joan and scatty might do something maybe for examples sake say they cause a chain of events that leads to the fall of danu talis. Well they never knew it was themselves that caused this to happen until it comes to pass, but they do know that the event occurred. So Joan and Scatty being in the past could be a catalyst for some major event that comes to pass later on and effects the twins and the rest of the characters in the story's future, or their being in the past could be the reason why certain events have happened the way they did to lead to present day. See all very confusing but definitely lots of possibilities there.

Wow this kind of thinking makes my brain hurt! It really all comes down to one thing: do you believe in Fate?
It could be that going back in time would change the present, or that you had gone back in time all along and the present is already like that... okay that's confusing. Time is a complicated thing... I think it is the "fifth elemental magic" - kind of like how it's the fifth dimension. (okay, okay, that's a theory from "A Wrinkle in Time").
Another idea is that a chain of events set off by Joan and Scatty could actually prevent that fall of Danu Talis.... wow.
Except that I don't think they went back quite that far. I think it's like... ice age... or something. Perhaps they'll meet some neanderthals. I can picture Michael having some fun writing about that!!

sorry, this post is getting really really long. I have a lot of thoughts.

Let me answer just this bit for the moment. When I am dealing with historical characters, I always try and base them on the known historical facts. So, yes, Shakespeare had twins, and yes the boy died young (Hamnet was his name.)

We do not know for certain if Shakespeare ever met Dee. However, Dee did have the largest library in England and since Shakespeare was England's most famous playwright...

Also, the character of Prospero in Midsummer is supposed to be based on Dee and remember, in his own time, Dee was very famous.

Shakespeare was one of the hardest parts to write. When he quotes something, he's quoting from one of the plays (lots of clues there), and when he creates the creatures in the car yard, they too are all drawn from his works. Now, if only someone had the patience to identify the creatures and link them to the bard's works, there are some great clues there...

But that's all I'm saying.

Michael

Quote    Reply   

#54 [url]

Jun 4 09 6:09 AM

Well yes Scel, but what I was saying was maybe The Morrigan is an enchantress.. who knows and she enchanted her eye colours to change and her voice to act like that; so people didn't hear that she helped a humani... does that make sence? Like she didn't want to be known as doing something good.

user posted image
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aura ~ Silver..........Scent ~ Permanent Marker

Quote    Reply   

Mollysarmy

Next Generation Elder

#55 [url]

Jun 4 09 6:35 AM

QUOTE (Michael Scott @ June 03, 2009 11:03 pm)
Let me answer just this bit for the moment. When I am dealing with historical characters, I always try and base them on the known historical facts. So, yes, Shakespeare had twins, and yes the boy died young (Hamnet was his name.)

We do not know for certain if Shakespeare ever met Dee. However, Dee did have the largest library in England and since Shakespeare was England's most famous playwright...

Also, the character of Prospero in Midsummer is supposed to be based on Dee and remember, in his own time, Dee was very famous.

Shakespeare was one of the hardest parts to write. When he quotes something, he's quoting from one of the plays (lots of clues there), and when he creates the creatures in the car yard, they too are all drawn from his works. Now, if only someone had the patience to identify the creatures and link them to the bard's works, there are some great clues there...

But that's all I'm saying.

Michael

I was wondering if those things were connected. The animals he imagined into being were so specific. I need to do more research, lol. But the "...serpents of the Nile..." maybe Asps and those are mentioned in Anthony and Cleopatra. Hedgehogs are mentioned in The Tempest and I think A Midsummer Night's Dream. Are Hedge Pigs the same thing as Hedgehogs because there is a mention of Hedge Pigs in MacBeth. Hmmm very interesting Thank you for the point in this direction.

For some reason those are the animals that stood out for me. I need to get back to the book and my Shakespeare, lol.

Aura color: Purple
Aura scent: Maple Syrup

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#56 [url]

Jun 4 09 12:38 PM

Im not overly familiar with shakespeare's plays ive only read a couple (twelfth night and hamlet (which i loved)) and seen a few more performed (midsummer nights dream, romeo and juliet, and taming of the shrew) but I noticed something with Shakespeare that im sure is not all together a coincidence. His scent is lemon, and there is a reference to lemon being used to repel werewolves. And with the Torc Madra (which if i remember correctly are werewolves) running around the junk yard, there must be some kind of connection there.

Also I find it interesting that Sophie brings up the name Gabriel Hound and Ratchet, when Gabriel refers to his group as Torc Madra. A little research into Gabriel hounds shows that they have a connection to the wild hunt, which in the book was lead by Cerununos. So me thinks there is something fishy with that as well.

Quote    Reply   

#57 [url]

Jun 4 09 12:41 PM

QUOTE (Spacecadet @ June 04, 2009 10:38 pm)
Im not overly familiar with shakespeare's plays ive only read a couple (twelfth night and hamlet (which i loved)) and seen a few more performed (midsummer nights dream, romeo and juliet, and taming of the shrew) but I noticed something with Shakespeare that im sure is not all together a coincidence. His scent is lemon, and there is a reference to lemon being used to repel werewolves. And with the Torc Madra (which if i remember correctly are werewolves) running around the junk yard, there must be some kind of connection there.

Also I find it interesting that Sophie brings up the name Gabriel Hound and Ratchet, when Gabriel refers to his group as Torc Madra. A little research into Gabriel hounds shows that they have a connection to the wild hunt, which in the book was lead by Cerununos. So me thinks there is something fishy with that as well.

I think thats explained in the book. Weren't the Gabiel Hounds once part of the Wild Hunt?

Oh, but are you saying that Shakespeare used his scent to capture them?

user posted image
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#58 [url]

Jun 4 09 12:43 PM

QUOTE (budgge @ June 04, 2009 07:41 am)
Im not overly familiar with shakespeare's plays ive only read a couple (twelfth night and hamlet (which i loved)) and seen a few more performed (midsummer nights dream, romeo and juliet, and taming of the shrew) but I noticed something with Shakespeare that im sure is not all together a coincidence.  His scent is lemon, and there is a reference to lemon being used to repel werewolves.  And with the Torc Madra (which if i remember correctly are werewolves) running around the junk yard, there must be some kind of connection there. 

Also I find it interesting that Sophie brings up the name Gabriel Hound and Ratchet, when Gabriel refers to his group as Torc Madra.  A little research into Gabriel hounds shows that they have a connection to the wild hunt, which in the book was lead by Cerununos.  So me thinks there is something fishy with that as well.

I think thats explained in the book. Weren't the Gabiel Hounds once part of the Wild Hunt?

not necessarily, as lemon is supposed to repel werewolves not attract them, but maybe shakespeare is using the scent to keep them at bay but still be able to control them, or maybe he fears they will try to do something to him. There are a lot of possibilities there.

Quote    Reply   

#59 [url]

Jun 4 09 12:44 PM

QUOTE (Spacecadet @ June 04, 2009 10:43 pm)
QUOTE (budgge @ June 04, 2009 07:41 am)
Im not overly familiar with shakespeare's plays ive only read a couple (twelfth night and hamlet (which i loved)) and seen a few more performed (midsummer nights dream, romeo and juliet, and taming of the shrew) but I noticed something with Shakespeare that im sure is not all together a coincidence.  His scent is lemon, and there is a reference to lemon being used to repel werewolves.  And with the Torc Madra (which if i remember correctly are werewolves) running around the junk yard, there must be some kind of connection there. 

Also I find it interesting that Sophie brings up the name Gabriel Hound and Ratchet, when Gabriel refers to his group as Torc Madra.  A little research into Gabriel hounds shows that they have a connection to the wild hunt, which in the book was lead by Cerununos.  So me thinks there is something fishy with that as well.

not necessarily, as lemon is supposed to repel werewolves not attract them, but maybe shakespeare is using the scent to keep them at bay but still be able to control them, or maybe he fears they will try to do something to him. There are a lot of possibilities there.

Hmm, yeah. But very interesting theory there.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#60 [url]

Jun 4 09 5:55 PM

Oh my.... I can't believe I haven't thought about this before... Cernunos AND The King both said that they have met Josh and Sophie before!!!

You know what this means don't you?! they will both travel in time. Sometime after 8000BC since we know that Gilgamesh is 10 000years old.

EDIT: ooooo and they might be the ORIGINAL twins after all, somehow I think they will take the same ley gate that Scatty and Joan took. OOOOOOO I'm excited now

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help