Remove this ad

#61 [url]

Apr 25 09 4:29 AM

I've played it a couple of times now. At first I got green (One of my favorite colours) I was happy!! then I got different ones like blue, and gold at one time!! I liked it a lot, but mainly the Sorceress challenge, I have a good memory!! Plus I'm pretty sure it was Mars at the end, fora couple of reasons. 1) in the book I think I remember them saying his eyes glowed red at one time!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Michael Scott

Next Generation Elder

#62 [url]

Apr 25 09 2:59 PM

QUOTE (animal_lover12 @ April 25, 2009 04:29 am)
I've played it a couple of times now. At first I got green (One of my favorite colours) I was happy!! then I got different ones like blue, and gold at one time!! I liked it a lot, but mainly the Sorceress challenge, I have a good memory!! Plus I'm pretty sure it was Mars at the end, fora couple of reasons. 1) in the book I think I remember them saying his eyes glowed red at one time!
Quote    Reply   

#64 [url]

Apr 25 09 11:23 PM

QUOTE (Michael Scott @ April 25, 2009 06:59 am)
QUOTE (animal_lover12 @ April 25, 2009 04:29 am)

Good guess, but not Mars!

Michael

Is it prometheus? his eyes are red and when he awakens you there are sparks.

user posted image
Aura colour:Deep navy blue..........Aura scent: Burning Grapes
Aqua, Ignis, Terra, Aero, Tempus temporis
"Fools rush in where angels fear to tread"
La verdadera muerte vendrá a ti

Quote    Reply   

#65 [url]

Apr 25 09 11:33 PM

Does anyone know the order of aura rankings? I had a silver aura, then I went back through starting with the Alchemyst challenge and improved my best in both the Alchemyst and Magician challenges, and now it changed my aura to red. Does anyone know why it did this?

Quote    Reply   

#66 [url]

Apr 26 09 3:02 AM

QUOTE (GitRDunn @ April 25, 2009 03:33 pm)
Does anyone know the order of aura rankings? I had a silver aura, then I went back through starting with the Alchemyst challenge and improved my best in both the Alchemyst and Magician challenges, and now it changed my aura to red. Does anyone know why it did this?

only the third challenge changes your aura

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#67 [url]

Apr 26 09 3:33 AM

QUOTE (aquose @ April 25, 2009 10:02 pm)
QUOTE (GitRDunn @ April 25, 2009 03:33 pm)
Does anyone know the order of aura rankings?  I had a silver aura, then I went back through starting with the Alchemyst challenge and improved my best in both the Alchemyst and Magician challenges, and now it changed my aura to red.  Does anyone know why it did this?

only the third challenge changes your aura

I don't know, I hadn't redone the third challenge yet before, so I don't know why my aura would've changed colors, but I have a gold one now anyway.

Quote    Reply   

#70 [url]

Apr 27 09 1:42 AM

At first i got purple, and then blue. I guess blue is batter, because i went faster the second time.
Grrr.

Anyway, the Elder can't be Tutenkahmen, cuz he's dead, says Scatty. But, like, I'm thinking...some psycho-version of Apollo? Maybe...Tuatha or Odin.
Grrr x 2.

user posted image
"Isn't that against the rules?" - "No, not at all. Or, probably." --Glee
Aura: Silver | Scent: Sassafras

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Michael Scott

Next Generation Elder

#71 [url]

Apr 27 09 6:01 PM

QUOTE (silvertouch @ April 27, 2009 01:42 am)
At first i got purple, and then blue. I guess blue is batter, because i went faster the second time.
Grrr.

Anyway, the Elder can't be Tutenkahmen, cuz he's dead, says Scatty. But, like, I'm thinking...some psycho-version of Apollo? Maybe...Tuatha or Odin.
Grrr x 2.
Quote    Reply   

#73 [url]

Apr 27 09 8:21 PM

The "white-skinned" god that the Aztecs feared?
Anyway, I can't believe that that download thing is seriously the WHOLE book! Cool.

"Life is not the amount of breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away."

Aura Color: Orange
Aura Scent: Clementines

Quote    Reply   

#74 [url]

Apr 27 09 10:52 PM

QUOTE (Michael Scott @ April 27, 2009 10:01 am)
QUOTE (silvertouch @ April 27, 2009 01:42 am)
Grrr.

Grrr x 2.

Not King Tut, not Apollo and not Prometheus (which was Aquose really great guess).

There are some additional clues to this Elder's identity in the new book, The Sorceress.

Michael

ehhh flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif how can you tell us that when we don't have it '

i wants it i wants the precious

is it Gilgamesh? no cant be he's human right?

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#76 [url]

Apr 28 09 12:57 AM

QUOTE (Spacecadet @ April 27, 2009 03:17 pm)
im thinking its either dee's or machiavelli's yet to be named elder... yes? no? ok ill go crawl back in my hole now

flamelssecret/jawdrop.gif no Michael can't be allied with the dark elders no i won't believe it. flamelssecret/no-no.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#80 [url]

Jun 5 09 12:27 PM

I got Purple three times in a row

I fixed your tags for you
Edit: Thanks. I didn't realise that I had stuffed them up.

user posted image
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aura ~ Silver..........Scent ~ Permanent Marker

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help