Remove this ad

#81 [url]

Dec 27 10 12:06 AM

QUOTE (Atlantis @ December 25, 2010 03:01 am)
hi everyone. I have a question about the books can somebody tell me where exactly was Danu talis?

It was said that Danu Talis was the fallen continent in which humans know it now as the Atlantis, I think it stretched from what is now the coast of Africa to the shores of North America and into the Gulf of Mexico as what I've remembered...

Aura: Lapis Lazuli
Aura Scent: Rosemary

Remove this ad

#82 [url]

Dec 27 10 1:45 AM

QUOTE (Calliope @ November 13, 2010 10:24 pm)
Despite the general fear of aging and death, I'd say no. Watching everyone (i.e. siblings, children, grandchildren, etc,) die around you would far outweigh pretty much any benefits that could be brought from immortality. Seeing how the world would change, while being an interesting experience, may not actually be a good thing.

I actually would say yes. The thought of dying scares me to much and plus i would be able to preforme magic flamelssecret/clap3.gif . And if i got tired of my Elder/Dark Elder bossing me around i might pull a Virgina Dare move flamelssecret/evillaugh smiley.gif .

Aura color:diomand blueAura scent:grassdew Element:earth

people come and go but life is forever

#83 [url]

Jan 6 11 1:22 AM

QUOTE (warlock guy @ December 27, 2010 01:45 am)
QUOTE (Calliope @ November 13, 2010 10:24 pm)
Despite the general fear of aging and death, I'd say no. Watching everyone (i.e. siblings, children, grandchildren, etc,) die around you would far outweigh pretty much any benefits that could be brought from immortality. Seeing how the world would change, while being an interesting experience, may not actually be a good thing.

I actually would say yes. The thought of dying scares me to much and plus i would be able to preforme magic flamelssecret/clap3.gif . And if i got tired of my Elder/Dark Elder bossing me around i might pull a Virgina Dare move flamelssecret/evillaugh smiley.gif .

Thanks so much for you answer.

I dont want to be annoying but can somebody tell me how did Shakespeare became immortal?

#85 [url]

Jan 6 11 4:05 AM

QUOTE (Spacecadet @ November 13, 2010 08:06 pm)
Hypothetical question for the forum members if an Elder/Dark Elder offered you the gift of immortality in exchange for working in their service (and this was your only opportunity to become immortal) would you accept? Why or why not?

I would take it! I love the Elders!

user posted image
Aura color: Blue-Gray,
Aura scent: Pine,
Practices Water and Air magics.

Some books are to be tasted; others to be swallowed; and some few to be chewed and digested.~Francis Bacon

#86 [url]

Jan 6 11 5:18 AM

Hypothetical question for the forum members if an Elder/Dark Elder offered you the gift of immortality in exchange for working in their service (and this was your only opportunity to become immortal) would you accept? Why or why not?

i would like to be immortal for a time, to see progress of civilizations, technology, and culture. though i wouldn't want to remain immortal forever.

Aura Scent: Lemongrass
Aura Color: Lime Green

#87 [url]

Mar 2 11 6:19 PM

Hypothetical question for the forum members if an Elder/Dark Elder offered you the gift of immortality in exchange for working in their service (and this was your only opportunity to become immortal)  would you accept? Why or why not?

Yes. I don't know if I've just realized it when I read it or if it's in my subconscious all along, but what Gilgamesh said in The Sorceress when they were in that cabin pretty sums up my view about life and dying:

"It is only when no one remembers that you are truly lost. That is the true death."

If I'm going to die, I want to be remembered forever because of something great that I did. But that seems unlikely. So I would rather live forever, than to be forgotten...

user posted image

#88 [url]

Mar 3 11 1:04 AM

Once again who made the swords of power (see magical artifacts) flamelssecret/forum trolls.gif

War is nothing Death is weak but together their effects are strong Aura is all
Aura Color: Pure Emerald
Aura Sent: Lemons

#89 [url]

Mar 7 11 1:41 AM

I have a question: can immortals be killed? If anyone can enlighten me, I'd be very grateful.

willshakespeare-immortalbard

user posted image
"And you know I never listen to you anyway." ~Will S, The Sorceress.

#90 [url]

Mar 7 11 2:37 AM

QUOTE (willshakespeare-immortalbard @ March 07, 2011 01:41 am)
I have a question: can immortals be killed? If anyone can enlighten me, I'd be very grateful.

"I am immortal, not invincible." Scatty says this in the first (i think) book, so...
Yes, immortals can be killed, they just don't grow old or get sick.

user posted image
Aura color: Blue-Gray,
Aura scent: Pine,
Practices Water and Air magics.

Some books are to be tasted; others to be swallowed; and some few to be chewed and digested.~Francis Bacon

Remove this ad

#92 [url]

Apr 20 11 2:47 PM

I just looked at the event calendar for this month and I'm wondering why isn't Easter on it?

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

#93 [url]

Apr 20 11 5:59 PM

Most likely because of the "no modern religion" rule. Ester is a Christian holiday after all.

user posted image
Aura color: Dark green
Aura scent: Pine
Element: Lightning

Why is "weird" an insult when we all spend our lives striving to be weird? /bonesiii/

#94 [url]

Apr 20 11 10:40 PM

Oh that does make sense my bad. Thanks for answering my question.

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

#96 [url]

Jul 27 11 1:56 AM

Before you ask things about the Warlock, i have a doubt: which are the physical features of Sophie Newman, Josh Newman, Nicolas (but i can search his "past ones" xD), Perenelle, Scatty and Francis?(im still in the 4th book, 5th hasnt arrived yet T_T).

Hope you can help me on that, since im goin to draw them ;D

Final results will be posted. Hope you like them. Thanks for accept me

Godsryche

Next Generation Elder

#97 [url]

Jul 27 11 12:15 PM

QUOTE (totopoy @ July 26, 2011 09:56 pm)
Before you ask things about the Warlock, i have a doubt: which are the physical features of Sophie Newman, Josh Newman, Nicolas (but i can search his "past ones" xD), Perenelle, Scatty and Francis?(im still in the 4th book, 5th hasnt arrived yet T_T).

Hope you can help me on that, since im goin to draw them ;D

Final results will be posted. Hope you like them. Thanks for accept me

You can find most of what you are looking for in our online codex -

Click Here!

Also the descriptions of the characters are in the text, mostly when we first meet the character.

user posted image
I hear your hopes, I feel your dreams, and in the dark I hear your screams.

Aura: Blood Red
Scent: Freshly Struck Flint

#98 [url]

Jul 27 11 10:51 PM

"Also the descriptions of the characters are in the text, mostly when we first meet the character. " Yes, but i cant remember well if Sophie gets mostly described in the cafe or at the Yggdrasil, but still, thanks!!. Also, thanks for the Codex

#99 [url]

Sep 19 11 9:38 PM

i know the enchantress isnt supposed to be out for almost a year but can you please come to hawaii for a booksigning when it does Michael???

Please try to avoid posting the same topic/question in multiple threads as it is a violation of the Code of Conduct (C.o.C.). Thanks! ~ Moviebuff

Aura:PlatinumScent:caramel and fresh snow
Magics:Lightning,Luck
user posted image

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#100 [url]

Sep 20 11 1:18 PM

QUOTE (Altorca @ September 19, 2011 09:38 pm)
i know the enchantress isnt supposed to be out for almost a year but can you please come to hawaii for a booksigning when it does Michael???

Here's what Michael has to say on that subject:

QUOTE (Michael Scott)
There are many places I would love to visit on my tours, but in reality there simply isn't the time! I don't get to choose where my tours take me, my publishers arrange the tours and then let me know when and where I'll be going!

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help