Remove this ad

#41 [url]

Aug 19 09 1:43 AM

I have a question for Kris, Zephfire, and Michael (if he has enough time to read this ). Since your birthdays are coming up...would you each like a request drawing of something/someone from the series?

It's a way I can thank you for all of your awesomeness on the forums

user posted image
"Be who you are, what you were, what they see. From eternity's view, tell me which one is me." -Epiphany, TSO
Aura color: GOLD..........Scent: Burning matches

Remove this ad

#42 [url]

Aug 19 09 5:02 AM

QUOTE (Sparticle @ August 19, 2009 01:43 am)
I have a question for Kris, Zephfire, and Michael (if he has enough time to read this ). Since your birthdays are coming up...would you each like a request drawing of something/someone from the series?

Sparticle I say go for it. Use you inspiration and give them a drawing... your art is good, they will appreciate it.

user posted image

Aether is the solitary tenant of the Universe, it gives form to matter, but matter also occupies and manipulates Aether. All Physical existence derives its geometry from Aether.
Aura color: BLACK..........Aura Scent: Russian Olive Tree..........Magical Specialty: Alchemy.......... Elemental Magic: Aether/Time

#43 [url]

Aug 19 09 5:04 AM

QUOTE (mr_mears @ August 19, 2009 05:02 am)

Sparticle I say go for it. Use you inspiration and give them a drawing... your art is good, they will appreciate it.

thanks! I already have an idea for Mr. Scott's...I'd like to know if Kris or Zeph want anything in particular though. If not...then I'll pick.

user posted image
"Be who you are, what you were, what they see. From eternity's view, tell me which one is me." -Epiphany, TSO

#44 [url]

Aug 19 09 5:22 AM

QUOTE (Sparticle @ August 19, 2009 05:04 am)

thanks! I already have an idea for Mr. Scott's...I'd like to know if Kris or Zeph want anything in particular though. If not...then I'll pick.

Since I encouraged you... could I have one too? flamelssecret/innocent.gif

user posted image

Aether is the solitary tenant of the Universe, it gives form to matter, but matter also occupies and manipulates Aether. All Physical existence derives its geometry from Aether.
Aura color: BLACK..........Aura Scent: Russian Olive Tree..........Magical Specialty: Alchemy.......... Elemental Magic: Aether/Time

#45 [url]

Aug 19 09 5:23 AM

QUOTE (mr_mears @ August 19, 2009 05:22 am)

Heck yeah, what do you want?

user posted image

#46 [url]

Aug 19 09 5:32 AM

QUOTE (Sparticle @ August 19, 2009 05:23 am)

Well you have access to my Facebook pics, draw me a rendering of what you think I'd look like as a mad Alchemyst obsessed with Time/Aether... because that's what I am.
flamelssecret/hyper_.gif flamelssecret/wall_.gif flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif flamelssecret/crazy.gif

user posted image

#47 [url]

Aug 19 09 5:35 AM

QUOTE (mr_mears @ August 19, 2009 05:32 am)
QUOTE (Sparticle @ August 19, 2009 05:23 am)

Well you have access to my Facebook pics, draw me a rendering of what you think I'd look like as a mad Alchemyst obsessed with Time/Aether... because that's what I am.
flamelssecret/hyper_.gif flamelssecret/wall_.gif flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif flamelssecret/crazy.gif

Okay, your request is being processed...I'll get on that as soon as I've finished (or at least started) another project...I'll probably be on it tomorrow night.

user posted image

Michael Scott

Next Generation Elder

#48 [url]

Aug 19 09 10:28 PM

#49 [url]

Aug 20 09 3:31 AM

QUOTE (Michael Scott @ August 19, 2009 10:28 pm)

Don't you know I log in every day and read all the new posts.

That's a really nice offer. I note in a later thread you say you have an idea for my image - so I look forward to seeing it!

And thank you.

Michael

I am so flabbergasted that you actually replied Well, I heard you had some books to write

You're extremely welcome! I'll get to it on the double flamelssecret/bow.gif

user posted image

#50 [url]

Aug 20 09 4:30 AM

QUOTE (Sparticle @ August 19, 2009 11:31 pm)

That's a really nice offer. I note in a later thread you say you have an idea for my image - so I look forward to seeing it!

And thank you.

Michael

I am so flabbergasted that you actually replied Well, I heard you had some books to write

I want one, but not for my birthday, please! Um, think 13 year old boy, kinda tall, pale skin, brown hair, short, sidebang. Of course, as my true form, an evil overlord with an obssession for Moleskines and cheetos!

user posted image
"Isn't that against the rules?" - "No, not at all. Or, probably." --Glee
Aura: Silver | Scent: Sassafras

Remove this ad

#51 [url]

Aug 20 09 4:38 AM

QUOTE (silvertouch @ August 20, 2009 04:30 am)

And thank you.

Michael

I want one, but not for my birthday, please! Um, think 13 year old boy, kinda tall, pale skin, brown hair, short, sidebang. Of course, as my true form, an evil overlord with an obssession for Moleskines and cheetos!

Copied down, I'll get on that too! Wow, I could start a business!

Somebody get Kris and Zeph over here so they can tell me what they want...

user posted image

#52 [url]

Aug 20 09 7:12 PM

QUOTE (Sparticle @ August 20, 2009 12:38 am)

And thank you.

Michael

PM them.

user posted image

#53 [url]

Aug 20 09 7:21 PM

QUOTE (silvertouch @ August 20, 2009 07:12 pm)

And thank you.

Michael

PM them.

Good idea...

And I'm half way done with the collab, so when I'm done with that I'll start on all the request

user posted image

#54 [url]

Aug 21 09 12:04 AM

QUOTE (Sparticle @ August 20, 2009 03:21 pm)
QUOTE (silvertouch @ August 20, 2009 07:12 pm)

And thank you.

Michael

PM them.

Good idea...

And I'm half way done with the collab, so when I'm done with that I'll start on all the request

Ur right, u could totally do a business. Um, so what's the ranking after Magician?

user posted image

#55 [url]

Aug 21 09 2:29 AM

Sorcerer *insert dramatic music here*!!!

Or in my case, sorceress

They haven't PMed my back, lol *sweatdrop* BUT I shall be patient.

user posted image

dreamingofedward

Next Generation Elder

#56 [url]

Aug 21 09 1:48 PM

QUOTE (Sparticle @ August 20, 2009 09:29 pm)

Or in my case, sorceress

Just sent you a message back.

That is a wonderfully sweat offer! Thank you!!! And, as you will see in my message, I am not too picky - especially since I am graphically challenged! I can take a pencil to sketchpad, but alas, my digital pen and board remain unused after almost 18 months because of my ineptitude when it comes to understanding the drawing program I have... so I welcome anything you would like to present me with!!

user posted image
Aura Color = Violet Magical Scent = Black Raspberry Favorite Element = Water

#57 [url]

Aug 21 09 5:35 PM

QUOTE (dreamingofedward @ August 21, 2009 01:48 pm)

Or in my case, sorceress

That is a wonderfully sweat offer! Thank you!!! And, as you will see in my message, I am not too picky - especially since I am graphically challenged! I can take a pencil to sketchpad, but alas, my digital pen and board remain unused after almost 18 months because of my ineptitude when it comes to understanding the drawing program I have... so I welcome anything you would like to present me with!!

I got the message And you're welcome!

I prefer pencil and paper myself, but I do occasional drawings on the computer...I just don't have any very good drawing programs. Adobe doesn't seem to work well on Vista...

user posted image

#58 [url]

Aug 22 09 12:50 AM

QUOTE (Sparticle @ August 21, 2009 01:35 pm)
QUOTE (dreamingofedward @ August 21, 2009 01:48 pm)

Or in my case, sorceress

I got the message And you're welcome!

I prefer pencil and paper myself, but I do occasional drawings on the computer...I just don't have any very good drawing programs. Adobe doesn't seem to work well on Vista...

Ur right, it doesn't. I got Vista on my laptop (this that Im using is a desktop) and it is not too great. But the people who made my laptop messed it up and the retailer (Circuit City) said they fixed it but they DIDN'T and now I have NO Internet.
Oh, and dreaming: what is the software u have 4 drawing?

user posted image

loga

#60 [url]

Jun 5 10 10:54 PM

flamelssecret/jawdrop.gif I have done some diging on the elamental swords but it's hard to find records on them can any body help me?

That no life lives forever; That dead men rise up never; That even the weariest river winds some where safe to sea.
Aura color: Red
Aura scent: Cookies user posted image

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help