Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Aug 14 09 1:44 AM

QUOTE (Godsryche @ August 13, 2009 07:42 am)
QUOTE (mr_mears @ August 13, 2009 01:06 am)
I would like to know where I can get a wicked awesome banner in signature area like all the boss mods?

All you have to do is make one. lol.

I'd say most of us use something like Photoshop to do one.

But then you just put in your signature the same way you post an image on the forum.

Just go to mybannermaker.com or puresilvabannermaker.com
And I'm not a mod/admin (that would be suicide), is my banner not awesome?!?! flamelssecret/badmood.gif

And do all you admin-y mods-y people immediately get immortal/elder status?

user posted image
"Isn't that against the rules?" - "No, not at all. Or, probably." --Glee
Aura: Silver | Scent: Sassafras

Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#22 [url]

Aug 14 09 11:29 AM

QUOTE (silvertouch @ August 14, 2009 02:44 am)

Yes, Mods are given the option to become immortal when they join our team

#23 [url]

Aug 14 09 8:16 PM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ August 14, 2009 11:29 am)

So how does one become a Mod? Is it like making a deal with a Dark Elder. Do the Mods owe unquestioning service to the Admins once Mod status and imortality has been granted?

user posted image

Aether is the solitary tenant of the Universe, it gives form to matter, but matter also occupies and manipulates Aether. All Physical existence derives its geometry from Aether.
Aura color: BLACK..........Aura Scent: Russian Olive Tree..........Magical Specialty: Alchemy.......... Elemental Magic: Aether/Time

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#24 [url]

Aug 14 09 9:33 PM

QUOTE (mr_mears @ August 14, 2009 03:16 pm)

So how does one become a Mod? Is it like making a deal with a Dark Elder. Do the Mods owe unquestioning service to the Admins once Mod status and imortality has been granted?

well i cant exactly reveal who my elder is, he/she/it would like to remain a secret ... but we all owe unquestioning loyalty to Zephfire, and we proudly serve her as she is the highest of the elders, well with the exception of Mr. Michael Scott of course. flamelssecret/bow.gif And as immortals we have a duty to work with the humani as well. This relationship is far more complex than the books ... or maybe not .....

#25 [url]

Aug 15 09 9:50 AM

QUOTE (mr_mears @ August 14, 2009 08:16 pm)

I'm still not Immortal, Zephfire is really making me work for it!

I've told her I'm only getting older and the longer she leaves it the wrinklier I'm going to get but she just did an evil laugh and told me go and make some tea...honestly!

I think it's pretty safe to assume my Elder is a Dark Elder flamelssecret/love0030.gif

Destiny is what we work towards. The future doesn't exist yet. Fate is for losers.

Are we Humani or are we dancers?

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#26 [url]

Aug 15 09 2:38 PM

QUOTE (Melpomene @ August 15, 2009 10:50 am)

I've told her I'm only getting older and the longer she leaves it the wrinklier I'm going to get but she just did an evil laugh and told me go and make some tea...honestly!

I think it's pretty safe to assume my Elder is a Dark Elder flamelssecret/love0030.gif

Mr Mears.. Yes they do!! (and I never let them forget it! **Mwuhahaha**)

and Melpomene.....points to the kettle...Where is my tea? You obviously haven't checked your status lately..i see Immortal there...and i'm waiting for your speciality to show as Immortal tea-maker just doesn't work for me..hehehehe

#27 [url]

Aug 15 09 6:32 PM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ August 15, 2009 02:38 pm)

and Melpomene.....points to the kettle...Where is my tea? You obviously haven't checked your status lately..i see Immortal there...and i'm waiting for your speciality to show as Immortal tea-maker just doesn't work for me..hehehehe

Thank you Mistress...in the spirit of 'Your Questions' would you like some cake with that tea?

Destiny is what we work towards. The future doesn't exist yet. Fate is for losers.

Are we Humani or are we dancers?

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#28 [url]

Aug 15 09 7:20 PM

QUOTE (Melpomene @ August 15, 2009 07:32 pm)

Thank you Mistress...in the spirit of 'Your Questions' would you like some cake with that tea?

You're welcome.. and so is the cake! Now..back to questions!

#29 [url]

Aug 15 09 11:33 PM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ August 15, 2009 03:20 pm)
QUOTE (Melpomene @ August 15, 2009 07:32 pm)

You're welcome.. and so is the cake! Now..back to questions!

Actually, it says Elder, not Immortal. So if I get that many posts do I get to be all awesome as you, Zephfire? Yay for buttering up!

user posted image

#30 [url]

Aug 16 09 5:55 AM

I wasn't really sure where to post this, but, in The Scorceress, when Bastet calls Dee "a flawed tool" and he thinks of the memory of his father saying this, did any one feel alittle bad for Dee? I know i did, thats just a horrible thing to do to some one, good or evil. Reliving memories is bad enough without another person/ creature remindong you of them to show how much they actually know!

Colour of Aura~ Purple threaded with Gray and Emerald
Scent~ Burning Pine Needles

Remove this ad

#31 [url]

Aug 16 09 3:40 PM

QUOTE (Alchemyst_Song225 @ August 16, 2009 05:55 am)
I wasn't really sure where to post this, but, in The Scorceress, when Bastet calls Dee "a flawed tool" and he thinks of the memory of his father saying this, did any one feel alittle bad for Dee? I know i did, thats just a horrible thing to do to some one, good or evil. Reliving memories is bad enough without another person/ creature remindong you of them to show how much they actually know!

No, I agree. That was the one and only time I actually felt bad for Dee. But it really gives us insight into what drives Dee. He obviously has father issues, and I'll bet he is planning his insurrection over his elders to prove to his Father that he is NOT a flawed tool.

user posted image

Aether is the solitary tenant of the Universe, it gives form to matter, but matter also occupies and manipulates Aether. All Physical existence derives its geometry from Aether.
Aura color: BLACK..........Aura Scent: Russian Olive Tree..........Magical Specialty: Alchemy.......... Elemental Magic: Aether/Time

#32 [url]

Aug 17 09 2:04 AM

QUOTE (Alchemyst_Song225 @ August 16, 2009 01:55 am)

Of course! And ur little sig...Pulvis et Umbra Sumus... That means 'We Are Dust and..." WHat is Umbra...haven't been in class so long I'm losing my awesome Roman-ness! But school starts nxt week, sp ill recover!

user posted image

#33 [url]

Aug 17 09 2:26 AM

Pulis Et Umbra Sumus? Oh that means "We are dust and shadows". It's my favourite latin quote that i've found so far, and thank you for showing me I'm not the only one to feel this way! But i always feel for Dee, I would apprentice under him, he has so many powers. I would also apprentice under Machiavelli. Who would you all apprentice under? Any character.

Colour of Aura~ Purple threaded with Gray and Emerald
Scent~ Burning Pine Needles

#34 [url]

Aug 17 09 4:02 AM

QUOTE (Alchemyst_Song225 @ August 17, 2009 02:26 am)
Pulis Et Umbra Sumus? Oh that means "We are dust and shadows". It's my favourite latin quote that i've found so far, and thank you for showing me I'm not the only one to feel this way! But i always feel for Dee, I would apprentice under him, he has so many powers. I would also apprentice under Machiavelli. Who would you all apprentice under? Any character.

Either Machiavelli, because he's awesome, or Flamel. I spent a whole school year researching about him, so I feel a connection. Don't ask me what that means, because I'm not entirely sure myself

user posted image
"Be who you are, what you were, what they see. From eternity's view, tell me which one is me." -Epiphany, TSO
Aura color: GOLD..........Scent: Burning matches

#35 [url]

Aug 17 09 7:37 PM

dose any one remember what kind of bowl billy had?

user posted image
Aura colour:Deep navy blue..........Aura scent: Burning Grapes
Aqua, Ignis, Terra, Aero, Tempus temporis
"Fools rush in where angels fear to tread"
La verdadera muerte vendrĂ¡ a ti

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#36 [url]

Aug 17 09 7:41 PM

QUOTE (aquose @ August 17, 2009 02:37 pm)

It was an Anasazi bowl.

#37 [url]

Aug 17 09 7:41 PM

QUOTE (Spacecadet @ August 17, 2009 11:41 am)
QUOTE (aquose @ August 17, 2009 02:37 pm)

It was an Anasazi bowl.

thank you flamelssecret/love0030.gif

user posted image
Aura colour:Deep navy blue..........Aura scent: Burning Grapes
Aqua, Ignis, Terra, Aero, Tempus temporis
"Fools rush in where angels fear to tread"
La verdadera muerte vendrĂ¡ a ti

#38 [url]

Aug 18 09 8:54 AM

More a question for the site mods and admins.
I know the necromancer cover only came out a few weeks ago, but is the forum going to be updated to have a new necromancer theme and roughly how long away is that, that it will be updated?

user posted image
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aura ~ Silver..........Scent ~ Permanent Marker

Godsryche

Next Generation Elder

#39 [url]

Aug 18 09 11:50 AM

QUOTE (budgge @ August 18, 2009 04:54 am)
More a question for the site mods and admins.
I know the necromancer cover only came out a few weeks ago, but is the forum going to be updated to have a new necromancer theme and roughly how long away is that, that it will be updated?

The theme will change when the book comes out, much like how it happened with The Sorceress theme.

user posted image
I hear your hopes, I feel your dreams, and in the dark I hear your screams.

Aura: Blood Red
Scent: Freshly Struck Flint

#40 [url]

Aug 18 09 3:34 PM

I have a request for the consideration of the Admin and Mod Groups. What would be the chances of getting a Mars Thread in the Characters topic? He is a wealth of research in and of himself and seeing as most of the posters and brilliant pod casters, seem to think he will be back in later novels I think it would be a god idea to put up a thread for him.

Pod Cast Rocks, so do all the Admin and Mods, You all make this a great place to discuss ideas and cultivate research. Keep it up and Thanx.

user posted image

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help