Weapon: Sword, Shield, Bow and Scimitar
Master of: Fire, Earth, Air, Water, Aether, Weaponry and Tactics

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Perseus

Spellcaster

#2502 [url]

May 23 12 2:43 PM

Just finished the enchantress, my minds blown and still trying to take it all in but feel free to pm if anyone wants to talk about the book

user posted image
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.
Aura Color Maroon...... Aura Scent Ozone......Elemental: Aether

Quote    Reply   

merlin67

Spellcaster

#2503 [url]

May 24 12 5:02 PM

re reading the enchantress for the 3rd time pm if you want to talk about it

user posted image
it is good to have an end to journey towards but in the end it is the journey that matters
Aura color: dark brown
Aura scent: freshly melted chocolate chips
Ability:the five elements Earth,Fire,water,air and CHEESE

Quote    Reply   

#2504 [url]

May 25 12 1:10 PM

Read the Enchantress also! Pm if you want to talk. Actually I'm re-reading it .

user posted image
Aura: Dark Grey
Scent: Chocolate Cake
I have been Awakened. I am a master of Air... Fire... Water... Earth... Time... I am an apprentice to an Immortal...

Quote    Reply   

#2505 [url]

May 25 12 10:37 PM

Just finished The Enchantress. I was left speechless, not right away. It took awhile to take affect while I was possessing what I just read. Absolutely loved it. Going to read A Storm of Swords next, for adults.

user posted image
"There Is No Beast Without Cruelty."
Aura: Purple
Scent: Garlic
Element: Fire & Earth

Quote    Reply   

#2507 [url]

May 28 12 9:56 AM

Currently half through H. P. Lovecraft's The Shadow over Innsmouth. Next reading Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami (an adult book, so beware).

user posted image
Aura color: Dark green
Aura scent: Pine
Element: Lightning

Why is "weird" an insult when we all spend our lives striving to be weird? /bonesiii/

Quote    Reply   

#2508 [url]

May 28 12 12:15 PM

all my favorite series that im currently reading are ending this year: the secrets of the immortal nicholas flamel(obvously), the beautiful creatures novels (a paranormal romance series thats reeeeeally good if your into that genre. the 4th and last book comes out in october), maximum ride by james patterson (hard to explain but its really good too)... also the twilight saga movies end this year although those are of course movies not books but still. what am i going to read next year????

aura: light violet /scent: lavender/magics: water, air, time(aether)
"The promise given was a necessity of the past, the promise broken is a necessity of the present."

Quote    Reply   

#2509 [url]

May 28 12 2:30 PM

Oh that's a good book. I heard it was fantastic and all out action book.

Please just call me Pi3.1415926535897932384626433832795028841971693993751...

user posted image
Aura color: Purple
Aura scent: Grapes

Quote    Reply   

#2510 [url]

May 28 12 7:59 PM

Oh, I'm trying to read so many books at once right now... Let me see:

-Inheritance, by Christopher Paolini. Started it, then lost track of what I'd read and put it away for later
-Runelight, by Joanne Harris. The second in her series about Norse Mythology, and I loved the first one. I've only read 2 chapters so far, but it seems very nice so far.
-The wanderer, by Adrian van Dis. A Dutch book about a man and a dog in Paris.
I feel like this sort of story is a bit too literary for me. I don't feel like anything is really happening, and I don't get why things happen as they do. Maybe I'm not reading thoroughly enough...?
-The Enchantress. Well, I haven't started yet, but it should arrive at my bookstore tomorrow, so I've already decided on buying it then. I fear that this is going to take priority over everything else... I also fear I'll read it in a single day like last year.

Aura Colour: Dark Red
Scent: Fudge

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

merlin67

Spellcaster

#2511 [url]

May 29 12 8:35 PM

QUOTE (yonowaaru @ May 29, 2012 03:59 am)
Oh, I'm trying to read so many books at once right now... Let me see:

-Inheritance, by Christopher Paolini. Started it, then lost track of what I'd read and put it away for later
-Runelight, by Joanne Harris. The second in her series about Norse Mythology, and I loved the first one. I've only read 2 chapters so far, but it seems very nice so far.
-The wanderer, by Adrian van Dis. A Dutch book about a man and a dog in Paris.
I feel like this sort of story is a bit too literary for me. I don't feel like anything is really happening, and I don't get why things happen as they do. Maybe I'm not reading thoroughly enough...?
-The Enchantress. Well, I haven't started yet, but it should arrive at my bookstore tomorrow, so I've already decided on buying it then. I fear that this is going to take priority over everything else... I also fear I'll read it in a single day like last year.

my opinion read inhretance first awsome book

user posted image
it is good to have an end to journey towards but in the end it is the journey that matters

Quote    Reply   

#2512 [url]

May 30 12 11:31 AM

ordered enchantress getting it in 8 days.
also started and finished 2 books of maximum ride series today library is still getting the rest.

QUOTE (flamelfan96615 @ May 28, 2012 05:45 pm)
all my favorite series that im currently reading are ending this year: the secrets of the immortal nicholas flamel(obvously), the beautiful creatures novels (a paranormal romance series thats reeeeeally good if your into that genre. the 4th and last book comes out in october), maximum ride by james patterson (hard to explain but its really good too)... also the twilight saga movies end this year although those are of course movies not books but still. what am i going to read next year????

You're reading maximum ride too?

DO NOT post twice in a row, you can use the 'Edit' button for multiple replies. Also, text talk is NOT ALLOWED, both are a violation of the Code of Conduct. Please take time to review the C.o.C ::HERE::. Thanks! ~ Moviebuff

An apple a day keeps John Dee away.
Weapon: Sword, Shield, Bow and Scimitar
Master of: Fire, Earth, Air, Water, Aether, Weaponry and Tactics

Quote    Reply   

#2513 [url]

May 30 12 11:45 AM

Finished the Shadow over Innsmouth yesterday, Kafka on the Shore will have to wait, as I have stumble upon something that seems more interesting - Last Ring-bearer by Kirill Yeskov, an alternate, more realistic retelling of Lord of the Rings.

user posted image
Aura color: Dark green
Aura scent: Pine
Element: Lightning

Why is "weird" an insult when we all spend our lives striving to be weird? /bonesiii/

Quote    Reply   

#2514 [url]

May 30 12 1:05 PM

QUOTE (johnD2012 @ May 30, 2012 06:34 am)
QUOTE (flamelfan96615 @ May 28, 2012 05:45 pm)

ur reading maximum ride too?

yeah lol i love it but i am so mad at fang and max they better be together in the last book!!!!!!!! flamelssecret/smiley-vault-signs-069.gif

aura: light violet /scent: lavender/magics: water, air, time(aether)
"The promise given was a necessity of the past, the promise broken is a necessity of the present."

Quote    Reply   

merlin67

Spellcaster

#2515 [url]

May 30 12 10:33 PM

im reading young samurai ring of wind and waiting for the ring of sky in augast

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#2519 [url]

Jun 4 12 3:14 AM

just finished the Enchatress. and i have mixed feelings about it.

commencing The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern. i love this new book already.

Aura Scent: Lemongrass
Aura Color: Lime Green

Quote    Reply   

#2520 [url]

Jun 11 12 9:05 AM

Just finished reading "The Power of Six" by Pittacus Lore.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help