Remove this ad

merlin67

Spellcaster

#2481 [url]

May 13 12 11:05 PM

QUOTE (Shopaholic250 @ May 14, 2012 06:04 am)
Well, I was reading City of Lost Souls, but then I accidentally read the ending, so I can't bring myself to read it...
But for school, I'm reading And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie, even though I know who the murderer is.
I'm mostly prepping for the Enchantress.

what happens at the end

user posted image
it is good to have an end to journey towards but in the end it is the journey that matters
Aura color: dark brown
Aura scent: freshly melted chocolate chips
Ability:the five elements Earth,Fire,water,air and CHEESE

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#2482 [url]

May 13 12 11:24 PM

QUOTE (merlin67 @ May 13, 2012 06:05 pm)
Well, I was reading City of Lost Souls, but then I accidentally read the ending, so I can't bring myself to read it...
But for school, I'm reading And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie, even though I know who the murderer is.

what happens at the end

please do not post spoilers to this series, there are many people on the forums who read this series but may not have an opportunity to read the latest book yet.

Quote    Reply   

merlin67

Spellcaster

#2483 [url]

May 13 12 11:31 PM

QUOTE (Spacecadet @ May 14, 2012 07:24 am)
QUOTE (merlin67 @ May 13, 2012 06:05 pm)

what happens at the end

please do not post spoilers to this series, there are many people on the forums who read this series but may not have an opportunity to read the latest book yet.

sorry then can you pm it to me flamelssecret/pray.gif flamelssecret/pray.gif

user posted image
it is good to have an end to journey towards but in the end it is the journey that matters

Quote    Reply   

#2484 [url]

May 15 12 4:51 PM

i finally finished reading all the classics! dracula, huckelberry finn, tom sawyer, moby *censored*, king solomons mines etc
i also read this amazing book "DROOD"

An apple a day keeps John Dee away.
Weapon: Sword, Shield, Bow and Scimitar
Master of: Fire, Earth, Air, Water, Aether, Weaponry and Tactics

Quote    Reply   

#2485 [url]

May 15 12 9:17 PM

I always like reading the classics. Over the summer maybe I can knock out part of the curriculum for the next year
I need to finish up Tender is the Night, soon, too...and pick up For Whom the Bell Tolls.

Aura:Byzantium Purple
Scent:Ocean Wind
Misterss of Air, Fire, Aether

user posted image
"Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed."

Quote    Reply   

merlin67

Spellcaster

#2486 [url]

May 15 12 10:05 PM

iam currently re-reading the rangers apprentice series

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#2487 [url]

May 17 12 3:48 PM

I've read a variety of fantasy. I like this series a lot, but I also am wondering when the Maximum ride series will finish. The last book in that series, Angel, did not end it like they are done. I feel there is something more. Patterson can't be done yet. There are still too many unanswered questions. flamelssecret/wall_.gif

Aura Color- Purple. Scent- outdoor woods. Favorite song- Mirror by Barlow Girl. Favorite elemental magic- that is tough, each one is unique.

Quote    Reply   

Perseus

Spellcaster

#2489 [url]

May 17 12 5:11 PM

Trying to finish up a song of ice and fire series before the enchantress comes out. currently on a storm or swords

EDIT: sorry SC completely forgot to add it in

Please note a song of ice and fire is a very adult series and A Storm of Swords is one of the very adult books in that series. In the future please mark it as such as per the code of conduct we like to keep the forum family friendly ~Thanks SC

user posted image
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.
Aura Color Maroon...... Aura Scent Ozone......Elemental: Aether

Quote    Reply   

#2490 [url]

May 17 12 5:27 PM

Currently rereading the Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel form Alchemist to Enchantress. Then I'll wait for the Rise of Nine (Book 3 of I Am Number Four) by Pittacus Lore to be released on August 31 flamelssecret/clap3.gif

Aura Color: Sea Blue

Aura Scent: Ocean

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#2491 [url]

May 17 12 9:07 PM

That's the one with the Game of Thrones, right?

Anywayz, has anyone read Divergent? My friend is reading it, and I'm considering reading it afterwards.

user posted image
"Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed."

Quote    Reply   

Perseus

Spellcaster

#2492 [url]

May 17 12 9:41 PM

QUOTE (Shopaholic250 @ May 17, 2012 09:07 pm)
That's the one with the Game of Thrones, right?

Anywayz, has anyone read Divergent? My friend is reading it, and I'm considering reading it afterwards.

yeah, game of thrones was the first in the series. but like SC said it is an adult series

user posted image
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.
Aura Color Maroon...... Aura Scent Ozone......Elemental: Aether

Quote    Reply   

#2493 [url]

May 17 12 9:52 PM

Haha I know, I've seen parts of the show... Only five days until my copy of the Enchantress comes!

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

merlin67

Spellcaster

#2494 [url]

May 17 12 9:53 PM

re reading the roar and the whisper

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#2495 [url]

May 19 12 4:59 PM

I just finished Jane Austen's "Emma" and "Persuasion." "Emma" was okay..."Persuasion" is one of my favorites.

Right now I'm working on "Lady Susan" also by Jane Austen, and I'm blazing through "The Magician" with my little siblings. Goodness, all those different accents take it out of one's voice!

willshakespeare-immortalbard

user posted image
"And you know I never listen to you anyway." ~Will S, The Sorceress.

Quote    Reply   

#2496 [url]

May 20 12 5:48 PM

Started an extremely late series reread today. Currently halfway through Alchemist, hope to start Magician today, pretty sure I won't get further than Sorceress.

user posted image
Aura color: Dark green
Aura scent: Pine
Element: Lightning

Why is "weird" an insult when we all spend our lives striving to be weird? /bonesiii/

Quote    Reply   

#2497 [url]

May 20 12 11:53 PM

Finally, I've finished reading The Celestine Prophecy (adult fict). Starting to read its sequel, the Tenth Insight.

Auric Color: Translucent White
Auric Scent: Sampaguita

"Remember, at the heart of every myth and legend lies a grain of truth."

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#2498 [url]

May 21 12 12:39 AM

Having got caught up on all of my "required" reading of books I'm reviewing, I'm going to attempt to blitz through the entire Flamel series before Tuesday. But I have a feeling that I'll be reading Enchantress before I finish rereading the others.

~baseballblondie~
Aura - red Scent - vanilla

Quote    Reply   

#2499 [url]

May 21 12 12:34 PM

I don't know, how it happend, but right now I hold The Enchantress in my hands, and right now I want to start reading it. I'M SO HAPPY flamelssecret/love0030.gif flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif flamelssecret/clap3.gif

I'm the German Translator, if you need one :)Aura: Saffron Scent: Gun Powder Magics: Necromancy, Alchemy Weapons: Kusanagi no Tsurugi

Quote    Reply   

merlin67

Spellcaster

#2500 [url]

May 21 12 2:14 PM

finishing rangers aprentice 10 then waiting patiently flamelssecret/hyper_.gif flamelssecret/hyper_.gif for the enchantress

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help