Remove this ad

#2021 [url]

May 6 11 10:19 PM

Yup! It had more in the beginning than the end though. Its now one of my favorite books by him. GASP! You should finish it. Rather slow at times but the endings great!

P.S. Thank you. Its cause its true. I am awesome.

Aura: Bright Yellow
Scent: Buttered Popcorn

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#2022 [url]

May 7 11 1:43 AM

I finished Mockingjay... flamelssecret/jawdrop.gif flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif I about died when Prim died I didn't like that at all. flamelssecret/smiley-vault-signs-069.gif The ending kind of shocked me but not that much, and I'm ecstatic that she ended up with Peeta instead of Gale though I don't really care. flamelssecret/clap3.gif

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

#2023 [url]

May 7 11 2:09 AM

I haven't had much time to read today...I'm only on Chapter 9 of The Throne of Fire...but I'm liking it so far. flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif I was laughing so hard about Bes...and the SPEED PATROL!! HAHA!! That was amazing. And the fact that Walt and Carter went through all that trouble to save Sadie...and she didn't even need it after the God of Vertically Challenged People came by.

user posted image
Aura Color: Burnt Orange ,Solid, with the tendency to pull like gravity
Aura Scent: Musk
Master of Fire and beginner in Water

Quote    Reply   

#2024 [url]

May 7 11 2:51 AM

Oooh, I just finished listening to an amazing audiobook of Agatha Christie's "The Secret Adversary." IT WAS AMAZING! I was sitting on the couch listening to the last chapter and almost gave my sister a heart attack. There was a big twist in the story, so big I jumped two feet in the air and yelled "WHAT?!??"

But yes, awesome, awesome story.

user posted image
Aura: Black Scent: Dried Basil
You're never too old to learn something stupid.

Quote    Reply   

Gabrielle

Spellcaster

#2025 [url]

May 7 11 3:15 AM

Now reading A Discovery of Witches.
Later I'll read Throne of Fire!! Yeah!!

user posted image
“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me” ~C.S. Lewis

Aura: cream Scent: honeysuckle

Quote    Reply   

#2026 [url]

May 7 11 3:04 PM

I saw A Discovery of Witches at Wal-Mart. I put it on my book list to get later. It sounded interesting. Let me know how it was, okay?

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Sorcerer

#2027 [url]

May 7 11 5:25 PM

finished the throne of fire yesterday. i bought it yesterday too! i'm a fast reader

user posted image
Aura:Emerald
Scent:Raspberry
I have been Awakened... I am a master of Fire... Water... Earth and Air... and an apprentice to a master of Time... I posess the gift of Foresight...

Quote    Reply   

Perseus

Spellcaster

#2028 [url]

May 7 11 5:40 PM

QUOTE (Phoenix-Rising @ May 07, 2011 05:25 pm)
finished the throne of fire yesterday. i bought it yesterday too! i'm a fast reader

any good? I just started it a few minutes ago

user posted image
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.
Aura Color Maroon...... Aura Scent Ozone......Elemental: Aether

Quote    Reply   

Sorcerer

#2029 [url]

May 7 11 5:54 PM

excellent, but aren't all of rick riordan's books excellent?

user posted image
Aura:Emerald
Scent:Raspberry
I have been Awakened... I am a master of Fire... Water... Earth and Air... and an apprentice to a master of Time... I posess the gift of Foresight...

Quote    Reply   

#2030 [url]

May 7 11 6:44 PM

I ended up working on making some changes to one of my manuscripts...I haven't read much of The Throne of Fire yet...At this rate, I won't make it to the Goblet of Fire and finish it before The Warlock comes out. ^^

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#2031 [url]

May 7 11 10:51 PM

I just started the Ranger's Apprentice series last week. They're very good books And I read the first 8 or so pages of The Throne of Fire and need to go to B&N desperately Also my teachers and I are very excited about The Warlock

user posted image
"Be as smart as you can, but remember that it is always better to be wise than to be smart."
Alan Alda

Aura: Raincloud Grey Scent: Fresh Rain mixed with Lilac
Favorite Element: Air, Earth

Quote    Reply   

#2032 [url]

May 8 11 12:27 AM

QUOTE (totoro53 @ May 07, 2011 10:51 pm)
I just started the Ranger's Apprentice series last week. They're very good books And I read the first 8 or so pages of The Throne of Fire and need to go to B&N desperately Also my teachers and I are very excited about The Warlock

I just started the Ranger's Apprentice today and I agree it is very good. And I'm excited for The Warlock as well!! flamelssecret/hyper_.gif

user posted image
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

#2033 [url]

May 8 11 1:38 AM

Is there anybody on here who isn't? flamelssecret/hyper_.gif WAAAARRRLOOOOOOOOOOOOCK!!!!!!!
Yeah my brother has a few of the ranger's apprentice books, but i haven't read any of them. are they really good? maybe something to read after the WARLOCK!!! flamelssecret/hyper_.gif

user posted image
Aura colorAmber
Aura scent:Cedar boughs

Quote    Reply   

Jef

Sorcerer

#2035 [url]

May 8 11 11:36 AM

Me too since yesterday, maybe I can buy it online in English and then i can finally know what the stories behind all these quotes are.

user posted image
ABILOST: Part 1: The land across the Ginungagap / Chapter 1:The tale without a beginning
Now Garm howls loud, before Gnipahellir, the fetters will burst, and Fenrir run free;
Much do I know, and more can see, of the fate of the gods, the mighty in fight.
~Völuspá; stanza 44
Scent: Strawberry / Aura:Azure / Magic: Purgatory Fire / Weapon: Runes

Quote    Reply   

#2036 [url]

May 8 11 5:02 PM

QUOTE (cedargirl @ May 08, 2011 01:38 am)
Is there anybody on here who isn't? flamelssecret/hyper_.gif WAAAARRRLOOOOOOOOOOOOCK!!!!!!!
Yeah my brother has a few of the ranger's apprentice books, but i haven't read any of them. are they really good? maybe something to read after the WARLOCK!!! flamelssecret/hyper_.gif

I'm only on the first one but I'm getting book 2 when my library gets it. And yes I recommend you take a look at it it's quite good.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#2037 [url]

May 8 11 8:55 PM

I just finished The Throne of Fire!! It was good. Though, in my opinion, The Red Pyramid was better.

Now onto Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire...and here's hoping I finish it before The Warlock comes out!

Though I'm pretty sure I will....

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#2039 [url]

May 9 11 2:03 AM

yeah, the movie couldn't even begin to do justice to that incredible book. The plot just got so deep, and then the movie is pointless.

user posted image
Aura colorAmber
Aura scent:Cedar boughs

Quote    Reply   

#2040 [url]

May 9 11 2:23 AM

Yeah, the movie strayed away from the original story. But I still love the movie hahaha.

user posted image
"There Is No Beast Without Cruelty."
Aura: Purple
Scent: Garlic
Element: Fire & Earth

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help