Remove this ad

#1981 [url]

Apr 26 11 4:57 PM

YAY I got Catching Fire and Mockingjay yesterday, now I can finally finish The Hunger Games trilogy. flamelssecret/clap3.gif

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1983 [url]

Apr 26 11 5:04 PM

They are excellent though they could have less romance.

user posted image
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

#1985 [url]

Apr 26 11 5:11 PM

Does it have a lot of romance, because if it does I'll gag.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#1987 [url]

Apr 26 11 5:22 PM

YAY I can't wait to read them but first I have to read the Deltora and Dark Life first.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Perseus

Spellcaster

#1989 [url]

May 2 11 7:49 PM

right now I'm re reading the red pyramid to get ready for the throne of fire out tomorrow!

user posted image
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.
Aura Color Maroon...... Aura Scent Ozone......Elemental: Aether

Quote    Reply   

#1990 [url]

May 3 11 2:56 AM

I am reading I Am Number Four. I am just about over half way finished with it. I am also thinking of starting the Kane Chronicles after finishing I Am Number Four. I am also thinking of not typing 'I am' 7 times in a post without realizing it ever again.

"My show now, Keyblade master! Who am I? Oh, my name's Axel.
Got it memorized?"
Aura color: Metallic-Red, Aura scent: Darkness, Prefered weapon: Chakrams or keyblade, Number or Rank: VIII, Lucian Agent.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Thalion

Sorcerer

#1992 [url]

May 3 11 9:42 AM

I'm re-reading A Storm of Swords for the hundredth time. Earlier, I read the Hobbit, I forgot how much I loved that tale... flamelssecret/goodsigh2.gif Maybe the next book will be Children of Húrin, who knows?

user posted image
Aura: Ocean Scent: Sea Breeze & Athelas
Element: Aether
Weapon: Longsword and a dao or a talwar
To touch the light you must pass beneath the shadow.

Quote    Reply   

#1993 [url]

May 3 11 12:02 PM

The Ghost Hunter, the final book of the Chronicles of Ancient Darkness, by Michelle Paver has finally been translated into Latvian. Got it from a bookstore near my school. It was nearly twice as expensive as the English version would have been, but I have read all previous books in Latvian, and, as I learned from the Flamel series, getting used to English versions of charters' names is really hard.

user posted image
Aura color: Dark green
Aura scent: Pine
Element: Lightning

Why is "weird" an insult when we all spend our lives striving to be weird? /bonesiii/

Quote    Reply   

#1994 [url]

May 3 11 11:12 PM

Okay I started reading Catching Fire before I read Dark Life and loved it. Now I'm on Mockingjay but I've not really had time to read it lately...which is such an EPIC FAIL!!! flamelssecret/wall_.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Jef

Sorcerer

#1995 [url]

May 4 11 1:56 PM

I'm halfway in my reread of the Magician, things are clearing up again, owww I can't wait for the Necromancer, I almost skip some sentences, I'm that hasty

user posted image
ABILOST: Part 1: The land across the Ginungagap / Chapter 1:The tale without a beginning
Now Garm howls loud, before Gnipahellir, the fetters will burst, and Fenrir run free;
Much do I know, and more can see, of the fate of the gods, the mighty in fight.
~Völuspá; stanza 44
Scent: Strawberry / Aura:Azure / Magic: Purgatory Fire / Weapon: Runes

Quote    Reply   

#1996 [url]

May 4 11 9:36 PM

I just finished re-reading the Magician. I was about to read Sorceress but i remembered that Kane Chronicles 2 just came out and my mom bought it for me.

Aura: Bright Yellow
Scent: Buttered Popcorn

Quote    Reply   

#1997 [url]

May 5 11 12:43 AM

I'm going re-read those come May 15th. flamelssecret/read.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#1998 [url]

May 5 11 12:44 AM

Yeah. I was about to start my customary pre-book release reread, when my english teacher assignedus a book to read, discuss and possibly test on...in two weeks. and then it goes on the exam. and it's weird because according to school rules, we can't cover any new material the week of fine arts juries. but today in class i finished all the reading i had to do for 2 weeks, so flamel books here i come!!!

user posted image
Aura colorAmber
Aura scent:Cedar boughs

Quote    Reply   

#1999 [url]

May 5 11 12:55 AM

Yes I have to get done with Mockingjay, Dark Life, and Ranger's Apprentice book 1 before May 15th which shouldn't be a problem.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#2000 [url]

May 5 11 3:14 AM

I just got done rereading Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. I've finally gotten around to rereading the books, and I want to continue. Usually I wouldn't stick with a series for so long; I would read a book in the series, then read a different book in a different series, and then go back to the previous one so I don't get burned out on them. But Harry Potter is one that I don't think I ever could. So I'm reading them book after book. But instead of going on to reading The Goblet of Fire, I'm waiting to see if my mom stops to pick up The Kane Chronicles: The Throne of Fire by Rick Riordan since she works at Wal-Mart. But if she doesn't, I'll be going onto GoF. I'm guessing my reading speed has increased because it used to take a little while to read the books, but I've finished them within the week; though, of course, I can't read from dawn to dust...just can't. So if I get ToF, I'll finish it shortly, then read GoF, and then, if my calculations are correct, I'll be done a few days before The Warlock comes out. I'll probably have a few days to allow my brain to power down slightly from ALL THAT READING!!

flamelssecret/read.gif

user posted image
Aura Color: Burnt Orange ,Solid, with the tendency to pull like gravity
Aura Scent: Musk
Master of Fire and beginner in Water

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help