Remove this ad

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#1321 [url]

Mar 2 13 8:33 PM

gold king wrote:
zephire. i was wondering why the website changed i mean it use to have a different appearence then this. and also how can i email mr scott id love to tell him just how great his serious is and also how he got all of his information i mean ive studied mythology since i was little and some ive never heard of. so i would love to email him

The forum changed because the company that ran the forum, forumer got bought out. Unfortunately due to this buyout we have no control currently over how the forum looks. We are working on fixing that but in the meantime we appreciate your patience.

user posted image
"The Dark Elders valued their privacy; their preference was for quiet, out-of-the-way places- small islands, patches of desert, countries like Switzerland..." - The Alchemyst
Aura:Teal Scent:Strawberry Cheesecake
Follow me on Twitter

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Ptolemy

Apprentice

#1322 [url]

May 2 13 7:17 PM

Okay I am back again. I have been working a lot but was keeping track of this conversation up to last summer but was not able to figure who this cat actually was.  Any pages I should check out here?

user posted image

Aura colour:Dark Red..........Aura scent: AppleCinnamon

Quote    Reply   

Ptolemy

Apprentice

#1323 [url]

Sep 18 14 1:44 AM

You know what I would like to read? The story of Marethyu after the fall when he became Death and his adventures through time.

user posted image

Aura colour:Dark Red..........Aura scent: AppleCinnamon

Quote    Reply   

#1324 [url]

Sep 27 14 12:53 PM

Ptolemy wrote:
You know what I would like to read? The story of Marethyu after the fall when he became Death and his adventures through time.
I would definitely love to see that. I'm sure that there were a bunch of crazy adventures that were never even alluded to in the books that he went on or was a part of. Really I just want to know a little more about what kinds of things he did after the fall

user posted image
Aura Color- Amethyst
Aura Scent- Plums
Magical Specialty- Alchemy
Elemental Specialties- Air and Water

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help