Remove this ad

#1181 [url]

Aug 25 12 8:56 AM

QUOTE (hippogriff)
Yeah, thats proabably a good idea. So, in the series, we know that it is an isle shadowrealm, and that it is proabably a pretty nice one, for Niten and Aiofe to get married there.

Are you sure that they were married there? My impression was Marethyu simply happened to be in Tir na nOg when he wrote the letter to Sophie. It was not stated that the wedding happened there.
Billy the Kid and the Vampyres of Vegas flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif
In addition, I think that Tir na nOg is plagued with everything evil after Scathach released the contents of the pithos. If this is the case, Tir na nOg would be the most gruesome Shadowrealm. It wouldn't be conducive to a wedding...

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#1182 [url]

Aug 25 12 2:56 PM

QUOTE (Nurmengard @ August 25, 2012 08:56 am)
QUOTE (hippogriff)
Yeah, thats proabably a good idea. So, in the series, we know that it is an isle shadowrealm, and that it is proabably a pretty nice one, for Niten and Aiofe to get married there.

Are you sure that they were married there? My impression was Marethyu simply happened to be in Tir na nOg when he wrote the letter to Sophie. It was not stated that the wedding happened there.
In addition, I think that Tir na nOg is plagued with everything evil after Scathach released the contents of the pithos. If this is the case, Tir na nOg would be the most gruesome Shadowrealm. It wouldn't be conducive to a wedding...

Oh, very true. I have not thought of that, and I have not read the vampyres of vegas, so I will be sure to read that. Thanks! However, we also know that Niten and Aiofe are two of the best known warriors in the series, so who knows?

Quote    Reply   

#1183 [url]

Aug 30 12 8:07 AM

I wonder if Scathach gets married. Just putting it out there. Tir na NOg is as I agree with Nurmengard. I feel that Josh was just visiting.

Aura colour:White Aura scent:Lemon
Speciality: Sorcerer
Elemental Magic: Fire
user posted image
"The fifth force was the magic of Time, the greatest of all magics."

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#1184 [url]

Aug 30 12 11:21 PM

QUOTE (Aethermagic @ August 30, 2012 08:07 am)
I wonder if Scathach gets married. Just putting it out there. Tir na NOg is as I agree with Nurmengard. I feel that Josh was just visiting.

Scatatch? To who? and remember, he is Marethyu now, not Josh.

Quote    Reply   

#1185 [url]

Aug 31 12 11:33 PM

Still, I like Josh better. Just if Scathach gets married. A stray thought. Now as I have alluded to posts in the earlier book pages, here is the sword connection with names reffered to on the cover.
Durendal - Curvy, wavy hilt on top
Excaliber - The cross - like hilt on right
Joyeuse - The bottom one with the crossguard
Clarent - The one with the circular round hilt on left
And the question I referred to in the Warlock was if Machiavelli is Aten's minion, didn't he fall with Danu Talis or was history written as it is in the end where Scathach saves him?

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#1186 [url]

Sep 1 12 12:50 PM

QUOTE (Aethermagic)
Still, I like Josh better. Just if Scathach gets married. A stray thought.

I feel Scathach still loves Cuchulain. Even if two years have passed since the events of Billy the Kid and the Vampyres of Vegas, it still hurts her remembering that encounter.

QUOTE (Aethermagic)
And the question I referred to in the Warlock was if Machiavelli is Aten's minion, didn't he fall with Danu Talis or was history written as it is in the end where Scathach saves him?

Aten survived the fall of Danu Talis. There is a chapter in The Necromancer where Quetzalcoatl narrates how he was saved by Aten from drowning. It is the reason why they became very close friends.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#1187 [url]

Sep 1 12 1:46 PM

QUOTE (Aethermagic @ August 31, 2012 11:33 pm)
Durendal - Curvy, wavy hilt on top
Excaliber -  The cross - like hilt on right
Joyeuse -  The bottom one with the crossguard                           
Clarent - The one with the circular round hilt on left

Actually the shield that appeared on the cover with the swords were mixed up. Here's how the swords were assembled at the end of the Warlock.

QUOTE (The Warlock)
Clarent was at the bottom of the square, the blade pointing to the left. Durendal was on the left-hand side, its blade pointing up; Excalibur was on top, its blade pointing right, toward Joyeuse, whose blade was pointing down. The stone swords were trailing fire into the air, and the colors had started to weave and entwine in the middle of the square.

and here's a description of Clarent

QUOTE (The Magician)
"It s a sword," Josh whispered in awe, looking at the short narrow weapon nestled on the paper-strewn table. He guessed it was about twenty inches long, its simple cross hilt wrapped in strips of stained dark leather. The blade seemed to be made of a sparkling gray metal. No, not metal. "A stone sword," he said aloud, frowning. It reminded him of something almost as if he had seen it before.

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#1188 [url]

Sep 1 12 3:11 PM

QUOTE (Nurmengard @ September 01, 2012 12:50 pm)
QUOTE (Aethermagic)
Still, I like Josh better. Just if Scathach gets married. A stray thought.

I feel Scathach still loves Cuchulain. Even if two years have passed since the events of Billy the Kid and the Vampyres of Vegas, it still hurts her remembering that encounter.

QUOTE (Aethermagic)

Aten survived the fall of Danu Talis. There is a chapter in The Necromancer where Quetzalcoatl narrates how he was saved by Aten from drowning. It is the reason why they became very close friends.

Yes I agree with that, and Moviebuff, I thinnk that you are correct about the swords.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1189 [url]

Sep 2 12 9:10 AM

That's funny. All this time I thought that Clarent and Excaliber were on the cover of the Enchantress. You always find book mistakes.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#1190 [url]

Sep 2 12 3:59 PM

QUOTE (Aethermagic @ September 02, 2012 09:10 am)
That's funny. All this time I thought that Clarent and Excaliber were on the cover of the Enchantress. You always find book mistakes.

Yup, I agree.

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#1191 [url]

Sep 2 12 5:38 PM

QUOTE (Aethermagic @ September 02, 2012 09:10 am)

Ah but they were! All the Swords of Power were on The Enchantress cover the arrangement may have been misplaced in the process but all 4 swords are there.

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

#1192 [url]

Sep 2 12 8:43 PM

Now, the ---- I talked about in the Sorceress thread was clay. How did the clay get on top of the cocoon when Flamel opened it?

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#1193 [url]

Sep 22 12 4:07 PM

Something i don´t get it in the end of the book,is Xolotl,I Remember Aoife said he was a master of fire,Why he didn´t try to burn Flamel or the Karkinos?

Quote    Reply   

#1194 [url]

Sep 24 12 12:49 AM

That's right!

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#1195 [url]

Feb 24 13 2:49 AM

BirdGuy wrote:
Something i don´t get it in the end of the book,is Xolotl,I Remember Aoife said he was a master of fire,Why he didn´t try to burn Flamel or the Karkinos?
That's one of the many questions left to answer in the book, one I'm very curious about.

Also, the ending mention what kinda happened to Sophie, Scatty, Joan, Virginia and Aten after the fall but it doesn't mention William, Francis or Palamades. What do you think happened to them?

Some days ago I was talking with a friend and he mentioned the Reptilian conspiracy theory, for those who doesn't know it is the belief that powerful people were replaced by a alien reptilian race. Less to say that sounded very familiar to me, so I began to question if the Elders Isis and Osiris really existed, and what was their fate when the Earthlords decided to replace them.

user posted image
Don't you know who I am? I'm the one who have cheated death!

Aura Color:Amarant
Aura Scent:Cinnamon

Quote    Reply   

Papa Pat

Apprentice

#1196 [url]

Aug 20 13 7:16 PM

For those who might be listening to the Audiobook version of The Enchantress, or maybe loading it onto a Flash drive, I've found a couple of problems.  First, on about half of the discs, the last track is corrupted and unlistento-able.  (New word!)  Also uncopiable.  I had the set replaced and the new one worked well enough to load onto my hard drive.  The next problem was only with Disc #4.  It wouldn't take its place between #3 and #5...BUT...then I looked closer and discovered that Random House/Listening Library had spelled the title "The Enchrantress" (note the extra letter "r"?) !!  Editing that on the downloaded tracks solved the problem.  I'm getting all six books on one 16GB Flash drive.  Blows me away how technology has flourished -- unlike this forum, unfortunately...smiley: ohwell

Aura color: Plaid.
Scent: Cilantro.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help