Remove this ad

Godsryche

Next Generation Elder

#41 [url]

Dec 22 10 1:09 PM

QUOTE (Archon14 @ December 21, 2010 06:08 pm)
Is there a pattern in the symbols to figure out?

The order of the symbols will change every time you load the puzzle, so there's no "order".

The only thing close to being an "order" is that you have to get the symbols to match across the black lines, thus turning on the fountain spouts.

user posted image
I hear your hopes, I feel your dreams, and in the dark I hear your screams.

Aura: Blood Red
Scent: Freshly Struck Flint

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#42 [url]

Dec 22 10 6:00 PM

I'm not quite sure what you mean...but I'll try it.

user posted image
Aura color: Blue-Gray,
Aura scent: Pine,
Practices Water and Air magics.

Some books are to be tasted; others to be swallowed; and some few to be chewed and digested.~Francis Bacon

Quote    Reply   

Godsryche

Next Generation Elder

#43 [url]

Dec 22 10 7:28 PM

QUOTE (Archon14 @ December 22, 2010 02:00 pm)
I'm not quite sure what you mean...but I'll try it.

The dials on the fountain all have the same symbols on them, when you spin them, they will match up across the black lines, when they match the lines turn blue and the water flows.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#44 [url]

Dec 22 10 9:29 PM

Okay! I got it now!

user posted image
Aura color: Blue-Gray,
Aura scent: Pine,
Practices Water and Air magics.

Some books are to be tasted; others to be swallowed; and some few to be chewed and digested.~Francis Bacon

Quote    Reply   

#46 [url]

Jan 10 11 1:38 AM

okay,i only have ONE dial left, but it doesn't match up!!! gah!!! trial and error!

is it any easier if you start with the top dial?

I GOT IT!!!!

user posted image
Aura Color:White Aura Scent: Lavender Master of Air, Fire, Water, and Earth
Seventh daughter of a seventh daughter
Long-lost sister of Areop-Enap

Quote    Reply   

#47 [url]

Feb 7 11 12:22 AM

Please someone help me flamelssecret/pray.gif , I always have one line black, and the Other Blue flamelssecret/crying.gif . I really want to teh the Time puzzle, but I cant get to it. Its so Freaking depressing!!!! flamelssecret/crying.gif flamelssecret/crying.gif

I'm the German Translator, if you need one :)Aura: Saffron Scent: Gun Powder Magics: Necromancy, Alchemy Weapons: Kusanagi no Tsurugi

Quote    Reply   

justmeandi

Spellcaster

#48 [url]

Feb 21 11 8:17 AM

Getting really mad at this puzzle lOL. I know I just need to observe carefully which dial has which symbols and where they are, but I am too busy to do it now! I am really mad t myself. Will have to do it after work.

I stil haven't thought of a strategy for the dials, but.. It seems like Ijust need to give it a rest. With the fog puzzle it was the same, I know the pattern, what to do, but it just wouldn't be. So, I gave it a rest and now I did it in no time.

Btw, first time doing the second game you all made, thanks for the effort and the marvellous past-time hobby

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#49 [url]

Feb 21 11 2:02 PM

QUOTE (justmeandi @ February 21, 2011 02:17 am)
Getting really mad at this puzzle lOL. I know I just need to observe carefully which dial has which symbols and where they are, but I am too busy to do it now! I am really mad t myself. Will have to do it after work.

I stil haven't thought of a strategy for the dials, but.. It seems like Ijust need to give it a rest. With the fog puzzle it was the same, I know the pattern, what to do, but it just wouldn't be. So, I gave it a rest and now I did it in no time.

Btw, first time doing the second game you all made, thanks for the effort and the marvellous past-time hobby

Well there is that method, or you can always go for brute force systematic trial and error. Sometimes that's easier if you are overlooking something. Also remember each time you back out of the puzzle it does change.

Quote    Reply   

justmeandi

Spellcaster

#50 [url]

Feb 22 11 6:57 AM

Haha, thanks, dear, but I am just thinking and resting. i am not trying to lie the puzzle or something, so let it change. If i get to the truth, it will be the truth of all evil Not just for the one occasion

Done. Some clicking, but today I knew what I had to do and just did it.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Godsryche

Next Generation Elder

#52 [url]

Mar 16 11 3:24 PM

QUOTE (JuLiSsA2 @ March 16, 2011 10:38 am)
I need HELP! Its diffucult! flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif

There's not much help to give, since the final solution is random and will change each time you start the puzzle.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#54 [url]

Apr 15 11 2:20 AM

QUOTE (Dorano @ April 14, 2011 05:45 pm)
Ugh! Am I allowed to message someone to ask for some generic help?

yes but there arent really tons of hints we can give you as the puzzle changes each time you back out of it, i found working through it systematically helped me, changing one at a time and try all possible combinations then moving to the next symbol if that didnt work.

Quote    Reply   

#56 [url]

Jun 8 11 12:48 AM

Yup, the systematic strategy worked for me-this and the fog was probably the most annoying in the forest section...

"Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes!"
-Leonardo da Vinci
"It is best to be both feared and loved; however, if one cannot be both, it is better to be feared than loved."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

Quote    Reply   

#58 [url]

Jan 24 12 4:33 AM

Yeah, it took me abvout 20 min. you just need to match up the symbols up.

thank you thank you thank you yay!!!! i know how 2 solve it now.

the only problem is that i can't match one up without all of them messing up flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif

EDIT: EEEEPPPP!!!!!!! OONLY 2 MORE TO GO flamelssecret/icon_bounce.gif

Aura Colour= Blue
Aura Sent= Blueberries
Favourite Element= Water and fire

Quote    Reply   

#59 [url]

Jul 26 13 4:23 AM

Oh look! I just found out that if you click on the right half of the wheel, it turns clockwise; if you click on the left half of the wheel, it turns anti-clockwise! I was wondering why it was irregular when i clicked it; the symbols kept changing positions lol

user posted image

Aura: Forest Green Scent: Rainwater

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help