Remove this ad

#61 [url]

Jun 23 12 4:12 AM

I cannot post, or edit most of my account. It says an admin needs to validate me account...

AURA COLOR: Orange
AURA SCENT: Ash
"Random stuff"
-Random Character

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#62 [url]

Jul 8 12 5:55 AM

My friend has been on quarantine for quite some time, would it have some to do with his age or what?

Aura colour: Orange Aura scent: Burnt Toast
Speciality: Enchanter
Elemental Magic: Fire

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#63 [url]

Jul 8 12 10:50 PM

QUOTE (Fire Mage @ July 08, 2012 12:55 am)
My friend has been on quarantine for quite some time, would it have some to do with his age or what?

Being on quarantine has nothing to do with age, this is a family friendly forum and we accept members of all ages. There are many reasons for being placed on quarantine including but not limited to multiple accounts, being blacklisted for spamming or registering with a masked ip but without knowing the username we can't help. Please have that member contact an admin directly as we typically do not discuss members statuses on the forum with other members.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#64 [url]

Jul 10 12 12:58 AM

Hi its Fire Mage's friend here. I really did not ask that question. You may message me if you like. Sorry for the trouble.
Aethermagic

Your membership has been activated ~SC

Aura colour:White Aura scent:Lemon
Speciality: Sorcerer
Elemental Magic: Fire
user posted image
"The fifth force was the magic of Time, the greatest of all magics."

Quote    Reply   

#66 [url]

Oct 18 12 11:03 PM

Let me post freely

Hey, 

Can I be let back on?? I'm not a robot, and I really love the books. Proof: Odin wears a Archon dragon skin as his cloak, and it changes colors and hardens up as "danger" approaches.

Last Edited By: hunahpu Oct 18 12 11:10 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help